- We use recycled/ recyclable materials and packaging when possible in order to reduce our environmental impact.
- We use biodegradable packaging wrap to reduce plastic waste.
- We operate on an electronic downloadable invoice policy to reduce our paper use.
- We work with registered environmental waste carriers, where every trace of waste can be tracked.
- We have opted to work from a sustainable space. Our log cabin require minimal energy, even in winter our work enviroment requires very little heating without the need for fibreglass or other forms of insulation.
- We use glass bottles and Jars - fully recyclable
- We use caps and pumps which are made from Polypropylene (PP) and can be recycled. Polypropylene does not leach harmful chemicals into liquids.
- We offer a return recycle and reward scheme.
- We do not purchase from any supplier that practices in unfair wages and working conditions.
- We only purchases raw materials and packaging from companies that share our ethos.
- When available and when possible we work with fair trade and womens cooperatives.
At all times we offer clear and accurate information and labelling about our products, avoiding manipulative or misleading language.
Palm oil policy
- We do not use palm oil in any of our products.
Vegan / animal ingredients policy
- We do not use any animal-derived ingredients in any of our products.
- We do not test any of our final product on animals.
- We do not purchase any raw materials that have been tested on animals
Our donation pledge
- 10% of our turnover from events and promotions are donated to freedom4girls